August 28, 2011

Chopped the Exhaust!

While out in the garage today, listening to “Rhinebeck Fever” over and over again, from the band called KO, I chopped approximately 2-feet off each of my bobbers exhaust. Rhinebeck is a town located off the Hudson River. It is serene and quiet: the exact opposite of my motorcycle. The song, and the band are great. It is awesome music to listen to while emerging yourself in a project like the one I did so I suggest downloading it. The whole album, 175 Cherry Lane by KO got me amped up as I was reassembling the exhaust for its first trip.

Noise pollution is not the word to describe my motorcycle now. It’s loud, grumbles and takes command when you are going down the road. I expected to see a decrease in performance. After a slight tweak of the carburetor, everything fell into line and I really couldn’t see any performance issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...