August 26, 2011

Selling My Roller

Things are tight now and I must sell my Kraft Tech rolling chassis to help get ready for my next vacation. If you are in the Eastern PA region (or you like road trips) and you want a roller for an excellent price, you can get mine for a mere $1,300 off of Craig's List or by contacting me through my blog.

This frame is a custom built Kraft Tech frame only available to those who purchase from ACM. It takes any Evolution engine, has a mount for the transmission. 36-degree rake with a 3-inch backbone stretch. I have Avon tires wrapped around 60-spoke rims. it also has a DNA 2-over springer front end. Comes with both brake calipers and axles. It also has the cups and bearings installed in the neck.

I hate to sell it but I can always get another one. Fixing my ACM bobber keeps be busy enough anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...