December 11, 2010

Springer Front End

Picture taken from  trydnastore.com
I picked up a 22-inch chrome springer front end from DNA Specialty Inc. It's the same front end on my current bobber expect it's 4-inches longer due to the rake of the frame I'm using. I haven't had my bobber for 10 years but I've been exceptionally happy with the springer I have. No chrome chipping, rusting or excessive rattling. Every springer rattles! It already has the mounts for the brake and the fender so if you are looking for a springer front end ready to go on... DNA is the place to go.

I have the bearings and races in the mail. Once I get them, I'll put the front end on and get ready for the wheels so I can complete the rolling chassis. After the rolling chassis I can think about the fenders, gas tank and oil tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...