December 3, 2010

John Deere Green

Not just John Deere Green but it looks like you could go to a JD dealership and pick this motorcycle off the showroom floor. It's got a jokey shifter, and a tractor seat. I can't imagine the ass cramps this motorcycle will give you after 30 miles... I grew up in the country and I've seen and driven my shahre of JD tractors and I have ti tip my hat off to the builder of this bike. With those wheels, he nailed the look of a genuine JD.

This motorcycle is currently for sale on Evilbay and I hope it makes it to the country side where it can fully be appreciated. I don't think this motorcycle is destined for New York City. A couple of interesting things, the fatty tire; it does not look bad but I think a rough and tough skinny might have looked better. Also, a front brake is a must for me. It wouldn't have taken anything away, especially if a drum brake was used. Not as good as a disc but it's better than nothing.
Photos taken from Ebay


1 comment:

  1. I just wish one thing that my car and it's regarding the accessories. Let me tell it to you now. I always wanted to have Custom Wheels for my car. I hope I can have it later.Wheels And Tires

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...