November 22, 2010

Free T-Shirt Day


I took the 80-mile round trip journey on Psycho Bob and went to ACM for a few oil filters. I finally rounded the 2,000 mile mark and I'm ready to make the much needed transition to synthetic oil. The owner of ACM decided to give me this great new T-Shirt so I could look good going down the road on my bike. It is interesting because I had just been talking to one of their sales people about having a Captain America bike built. Maybe he gave this to me as fuel for though!

It was a nice ride. I love drafting behind the big rigs on the turnpike at 65 mph. It always makes for a pleasant ride. However, once you get off the turnpike you get to go through some really nice rolling hills, lakes and country to get to the bike shop. They are not exactly located "in town." It is the first time I've had the time to take the bike out that way for a ride. It was about 60-degrees here today. Glad my bike isn't asleep for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...