November 16, 2010

Muce Choppers

I'm not sure if I should classify this motorcycle from Muce Choppers as a bobber but I'm going to. I personally don't think "bobber" necessarily originated with someone taking all the parts off their Harley and I can appreciate a motorcycle that is not a V-Twin. So for you Harley enthusiasts" that think "if it ain't a Harley, it ain't shit" open your eyes a bit and check out the beauty other bikes can being to your otherwise narrow life. Now I can't read the website and yes, I know Google can translate it but I really don't care. A beautiful motorcycle should speak for itself.

There are several things that make me love this motorcycle. First of all, it looks like it was made 100 years ago. I love the huge tires on it. The springer front end is something I've never seen before and the headlight is killer. I also love the paint job. That drab green always looks cool on a motorcycle. Although this motorcycle does not meet the true definition of "bobber" it looks awesome and I'd love to take a ride down the street on it.

Pictures taken from Total Bike.hu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...