November 16, 2010

Introducing Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob is my American Classic Motors bobber. It is officially titled as "Classic Psychedelic Bobber"in Kelly Blue book due to its paint job. This motorcycle is a rigid frame with a direct mount engine. It is the first motorcycle I've owned or even been on in almost 10-years.

Frame: Kraft Tech with stock stretch, 30-degrees of rake and is constructed of 1.25-inch tube. 
Engine: 88" RevTech Show polished chrome
Transmission:RevTech 6-Speed
Clutch: Ultima Street with 3.35-inch open belt primary
Final Drive: Belt driven
Front End: Milwaukee Twins springer
Tank: Detroit Choppers peanut tank 1.75-gallons
Wheels: Milwaukee Twins 80 twisted spokes (16-inch rear/21-inch front)
Tires: Avon
Exhaust: Bub (baffles removed)
Note: custom built Z-handlebars, fender and fender strut/Powder coated frame

I upgraded the petcock to a Pingel and I upgraded the front brake to a Jay brake. Other than that, I have no changed anything on it. I love it just like it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...