November 28, 2010

RedSoul Motorcycles

I came across RedSoul Motorcycles today and took some time to look around their site. Besides, the site not working very well with Google Chrome, I was quite impressed with some of the designing they completed on a few of their bikes. I'd love to check out that blue and white "Sodo King." I've always wondered how you can see past the gas tank on motorcycles built like that. It's intriguing.

I was also impressed by the way they mounted the petcock on their El Endrogado. Many bobbers are outfitted with very small tanks. My tank is a 1.3 gallon tank with the petcock located in the traditional location. Because of this, I have a cross over to help fuel get past the tunnel. However, even with the cross over, I sill have close to a half gallon left in the tank. This petcock design surely fixes that issue.

It looks to me that there are some pretty cool bikes being produced from that shop in Seattle. Keep up the good work men!
Pictures taken from Redsoul.com











1 comment:

  1. Zyon, Where do you live? I own the Sodo King. Thanks for sharing it on here. The bike was built to my specs by Matt Adams at RedSoul. Im 6'3 so seeing over the tank isnt too tough. It acts as a nice wind breaker in front of my body! If you are around the Washington area, look us up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...